- What can I do in My Account & My Orders?
‘My Account’ will allow you to have control over your details and transactions at eshop.org.in. You can manage all your personal data like address, phone numbers, and email ids, as well as change your password and track the status of your orders.
- How can I know my order has been confirmed?
Once the payment has been successfully made, and your order is processed immediately. eshop.org.in will send a confirmation email for your order, to the email address associated with your eshop.org.in order/account. In this email you will be provided with an Order ID (eg. OD01201130213) with our listing of the items you have ordered and an expected time of delivery.
For Online Purchase:
- Is it necessary to have an eshop.org.inaccount to Purchase online?
While it is not necessary to have an eshop.org.in account to shop and purchase items, it is recommended to have one. We only require your email ID for shopping.
- How do I make a payment for an eshop.org purchase?
Eshop.org.in offers multiple methods to make payments for your order: All Credit & Debit Cards, Net banking with major Indian banks and Cash on Delivery. All Credit/Debit card details remain confidential and private. Eshop.org.in and our trusted payment gateways use SSL encryption technology to protect your card information.
- Is there hidden charges when I make a purchase on eshop.org if any?
There are no hidden charges when you make a purchase with eshop.org.in. The prices shown for all items are final. The product price displayed in product page is exactly what you pay.
- What is Cash on Delivery?
Cash On Delivery (C-O-D) is an another method of purchasing from us, other than Online
(By Credit & Debit card/Net banking). In the COD payment terms or COD service, you pay on actual delivery of the product, rather than paying in advance.
Placing a Cash-On-Delivery (C-O-D) Order
All Products which “Cash-On-Delivery Available” option are valid for order by Cash-On-Delivery. Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to check when you get a prompt to choose a Payment Option, select Cash-on-Delivery.
Enter CAPTCHA text as shown, for validation.
Once the order is verified and confirmed, it will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation.
You have to make a Cash payment to our Courier Partner, at the time of delivery of your order.
Terms & Conditions
- The Maximum order value for Cash on Delivery is 50,000
- No e-Gift Vouchers or Store Credit would be accepted for C-o-D orders
- ONLY Cash Paymentat the time of delivery will be accepted.
- What are the terms and conditions for a C-O-D purchase?
The maximum eligible order value for a COD payment is Rs. 20,000. Its payment is strictly on cash-; e-Gift Vouchers cannot be used for C-O-D orders.
Note: Against a COD order. We don’t accept foreign currency.
- How do I make payment by Credit & Debit card and is that safe?
We accept Indian cards & VISA, MasterCard cards only will need to key in their 16-digit Credit/Debit Card number and the 3 digit CVV Code (Card Verification Value is there on backside of the card) and complete the payment process
All details of Credit & Debit card remain confidential and private. Eshop.org.in. Our payment gateways use SSL encryption technology to protect your card information.
We accept Payment through Debit Cards issued by the following banks:
- AXIS Bank Debit Card (With VISA Electron only)
- Canara Bank Debit Card
- Citibank Debit Card
- Corporation Bank Debit Card (With VISA Electron only)
- Deutsche Bank Debit Card (With VISA Electron only)
- HDFC Bank Debit Card (With VISA Electron only)
- ICICI Bank Debit Card
- Indian Overseas Bank Debit Card ( With VISA Electron only)
- ING Vyasa Bank Debit Card (With VISA Electron only)
- Karur Vysya Bank Debit Card (With VISA Electron only)
- Punjab National Bank Debit Card
- State Bank of India Debit Card
We accept payment from the following banks with Internet Banking:
- ABN AMRO Bank
- AXIS Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Bank of Baroda Corp Account
- Bank of Baroda Retail Account
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bank of Rajasthan
- Where can I check the current status of my orders?
You can check the status and other information of all your orders, whether pending or confirmed, that you have placed with eshop.org.in
To check the status of your pending orders, click on the link ‘My Account’ to see the status of the order, click on the “Order ID”. After your order is shipped out from our warehouse, we will send you a mail with the confirmation of shipping details.
- How can I cancel an order?
Cancellation of your order can be done before it reaches the “Order shipped” state. You can do so by sending an email via our Contact Us Form by mentioning the order number.
- Contact Us
- Are Components (Adapters and Batteries), and Laptop Accessories purchased online covered by warranty?
All Components sold on eshop.org.in are sourced from by the Manufacturer. Warranty of the product is mentioned on the relevant product page.
- How much are the delivery charges?
eshop.org.in delivery charges vary from product to product. Few items are delivered free, wherein others carry some charges. Delivery charges are mentioned on the product page.
- What is the estimated delivery time?
Expected time for delivery is mentioned on all relevant pages. It may differ from Product to Product.
Below is the explanation for expected delivery:
Expected delivery time mentioned as 1 – 4 days: These products will also be mentioned as “In Stock”. For the areas serviced by reputed couriers, the delivery time will be 4 business days at the max. In tier-3 cities the expected delivery time may be more.
Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays.
Out of Stock Product: It means currently we do not have these products available for sale.
Discontinued Permanently: This product is no longer available on e.shop.org.in because it’s obsolete and/or production for it has been discontinued.
- How will the delivery be done?
We process all deliveries through reputed couriers. If your location is not serviced by our Courier Partner then we will be in touch with you to deliver the same at the nearest location serviced by them.
- Why does the estimated delivery time vary from product to product?
Products which are labelled ‘in stock’ on their product pages, are stocked in our various warehouses and usually takes 2-4 business days to reach our customers , Delivery time may vary depending on the locations
- What about the warranty for Laptop accessories?
If warranty not specified, there will be no warranty for Laptop accessories. However, if there is defect indentified by you within 24 hours of receiving the accessory, please contact us and we will try to resolve the issue for you. If you encounter problems at a much later time (after 24hours of receiving the product), we will not be in a position to help you.
- Does eshop.org.indeliver internationally?
Eshop.org.in doesn’t deliver items internationally. You are more than welcome to make your purchases on our site from anywhere in the world using your Indian debit/credit card, but you’ll have to ensure the Delivery Address is within India.
- How are items packaged?
Physical damage to any product purchased at eshop will effectively void warranty coverage. It includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage. As a result, eshop will return any physically damaged Products back to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- What should be done if I find my product has been opened or tampered with upon delivery?
All Products have insurance against theft and damages incurred during transit.
Cancellations and Returns:
- What is the Replacement Guarantee? How should I replace the defective product, ordered on eshop.org.in.com?
– All electronic physical products sold on e.shop.org are covered under our 15 Day Replacement Policy. Inform us of any manufacturing defects or product damages at the time of delivery or within 15 days from the date of delivery, and we will issue a brand new replacement to you at no extra cost. Any product if identified as physically tampered (not manufacturing defect or damage in transit) will not be covered under the 15 Day Replacement Policy.
In order to get a defective item replaced
Contact Customer Care via the Contact Us Page or call us on 022, within 30 days from the date of delivery.
The defective product or parts will be replaced and will be shipped immediately.
Please note :
Replacement can be for the entire product or part(s) of the product subject to availability of the same with shop.
Replacement is offered for the products sold by eshop.org.in only.
Product Review Creation Guidelines:
- Guidelines for Writing Product Reviews
Product reviews on www.eshop.org.in is a great way to help other customers decide what to buy, and what not to buy.
Tips for writing great product reviews:
- Did you used this product : Personal Experiencewith the product will help in giving good review
- Benefit to readers: Product review should be relevant and provide an overview of the product Readers are interested in the pros and the cons of the product.
- All facts should be correct: All information about the product information should be correct. If you’re not really sure, research need to be done
- Be Precise: You have to be creative but review should not be diverted from topic. Good title will always get attention!
- Reading to be easy: Reading to be easy a quick edit and spell check will work wonders for you.
- What’s Not Allowed?
Customer reviews should be relevant to the product. The product review section on www.eshop.org.in is for you to share your opinion on the product, and benefits for future customers. www.eshop.org.in reserves the right to remove reviews that include any of the following:
- Irrelevant review (Service feedback, including availability, order or payment related queries (Please use the Contact usform for the same)
- HTML embedded in text
- References to other retailers
- Pricing related comments
- Your Personal information (Contact number , Email and Postal address ), Profane comments
- Inflammatory comments
- Copyrighted comments
- Promotional content
- Doing reviews with an ulterior motive or with a financial interest in the product or a competitor’s product (reviews by authors, artists, publishers, manufacturers without disclosure)
- Reviews written for any form of compensation
- Doing review by given wrong user email ids
- Asking for helpful votes
- Feedback about mistakes in the product description. Please fill Contact Usform with subject “Mistake in Product Description: Product Name” for this purpose.
- Business Rules: We will not be liable whatsoever in respect for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly in the event of any transaction being declined due to wrong authorization on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time”